Earning money online just by answering online surveys is the dream. You’re not spending a lot of time and effort, but you’re still earning money. Finding a proper survey site to join might prove to be quite challenging, though, especially with the number of scam sites out there.
The last thing anyone wants is to waste their precious time on something and just get cheated in the end. If you want to earn online by answering surveys, and this is exactly what you’re worried about, then don’t worry because we can help.
In this article, we are going to review Executive Opinion, a paid survey site, and determine once and for all—is Executive Opinion a legitimate website? Or is this survey site just too good to be true?
Before anything else, let us first take a look at the website’s background. Executive Opinion actually has very impressive credentials, being operated by the company Lightspeed, one of the leading digital data collection companies in the world, with over seven hundred employees in almost thirty offices spread across fourteen different countries.
Executive Opinion was previously powered by the company Global Marketing Insight (GMI), before it merged with Lightspeed. GMI was actually one of the pioneers in the arena of paid surveys.
Today, Lightspeed works with the biggest brands, including several Fortune 500 companies. Colgate, Palmolive, and Adobe are but some of the international companies with whom they work.
In this light, Executive Opinion serves as their medium to provide market intelligence to their clients by getting the opinions of a targeted group of people—business professionals. In the process, their site members gain valuable information about marketing and global business trends, as well as earn money.
How Does Executive Opinion Work?
The landing page of Executive Opinion’s website looks clean and very professional. It provides information about what their website is all about, a couple of bullet points about their member benefits, as well as helpful links to assist the online visitor in navigating the website.
The first step to become a part of Executive Opinion is to sign up for membership. Simply click on the link that says “join,” and you will be directed to their signup page. Once there, you will have to provide some personal information. This is needed in order to profile you for their research opportunities. After completing the registration process, you will be provided with a thirty-day trial of their Instant SurveyBasic Software. It’s the program that they use in order to conduct their online business interviews.
See Also: Future Talkers Review: Legit or Scam?
Speaking of interviews, members of Executive Opinion will not just be completing surveys. While that is one of the research activities in which you can take part, the primary form of research that they conduct are online interviews.
Each interview and survey you complete will earn “Market Points.” Once you have accumulated enough market points, they can be redeemed for cash in the form of a check which they’ll send to you by mail.
What We Like About Executive Opinion:
- This survey site is powered by a reputable company.
- Their registration is free.
- Business professionals from all across the world belonging to various industries can sign up.
- You also gain valuable information by taking part in their online interviews.
- You get to be interviewed by the biggest brands and companies.
- You earn cash by taking part in these interviews.
What We Don’t Like About Executive Opinion:
- Since their target demographic is business professionals their website can be a bit intimidating, and not everyone can join.
- You don’t have the option to redeem your market points through other methods such as PayPal.
- They send your payment in the form of a check via mail, so you will have to wait for quite a while before you receive it and enjoy your earnings.
- The minimum redemption amount for their market points is high. Hence, you will have to wait for some time in order for your points to accumulate and are enough to be redeemed.
A Quick Summary
- Executive Opinion is a level higher than your average survey site. Executive Opinion doesn’t just invite regular consumers to join, they specifically target business professionals. They also don’t have the usual survey programs, but instead conduct actual online interviews.
- You can learn from Executive Opinion’s clients just as much as they’ll learn from you. One of the factors in which they take pride is that their members gain valuable business knowledge from the biggest multinational companies, just as much as these companies learn from the members.
- By taking part in their online interviews, you will earn market points which you can then redeem for actual money. You will then receive your earnings via mail in the form of a check.
Executive Opinion vs. Other Survey Sites
Executive Opinion is a website that seeks to learn valuable insights from consumers. That is actually the only thing that this website has in common with other survey sites. In fact, you might not have to complete surveys with Executive Opinion at all, since they conduct online interviews.
Their target demographic is business professionals, unlike other survey sites who don’t really have a specific focus and invite all consumers from every walk of life. Their minimum payout is much higher than the average as well, and they don’t offer payout methods other than mailed checks. This is very different from other websites which offer PayPal and gift vouchers as payout options.
Executive Opinion is 100% legitimate! If you’re a business professional looking to improve your communication skills and learn market strategies as well as global trends from Fortune 500 companies, while also earning money on the side, then this website is absolutely for you!
We just wish they had mentioned the frequency of their members getting online interview invitations, as well as the average earnings per interview in order to have a clearer idea of how much you can expect to earn from them. But other than that, signing up as a member of Executive Opinion will serve as a nice learning-while-earning experience for business professionals across a variety of industries.