Paid survey sites and consumer panels are a dime a dozen out there already. And seriously, if you are a consumer looking to earn a bit of cash by telling companies your wants and needs through surveys, choosing the perfect website can prove to be quite challenging. It can be difficult to discern the legitimate websites from the scammers, after all.
See Also: E-Poll Surveys: Is It Worth the Effort?
Today, we seek to help you out by examining one of these websites. We are going to talk about Future Talkers. We hope that through our website review, you will be able to determine which survey site works best for you and your needs. Let’s get started by talking about the company.
Future Talkers actually has an impressive background, being owned by InSites Consulting, one of the world’s leading market research agencies. InSites Consulting works with big international brands such as Unilever, T-Mobile, and Vodafone. In fact, they have offices located all over the world including New York, London, and Sydney.
According to their website, they seek to connect consumers with their favorite brands and gain input from them for their favorite products’ development. But what’s interesting about Future Talkers is that they approach gaining consumer insight in a way different from surveys—a refreshing thought in an online world full of boring surveys.
How Does Future Talkers Work?
Future Talkers has a fresh and simple website. The log in and sign up options can be immediately seen, as well as valuable information about their website and offered services. They even have a pretty straightforward introductory video to help you immediately discern if Future Talkers is right for you.
Their registration process is very easy as well, and they only require minimal information. Upon registration, they will start sending you invitations to their various research programs such as:
- Online Surveys
- Online Discussions
- Focus Groups
- Real-time Interviews
- Product Testing
- And other interesting online tasks (such as blogging, or choosing products from a virtual shelf).
They call each of these “projects,” and you will be paid an exact dollar amount for each project completed. The minimum payout is different per country. You may consult the website’s FAQ page in order to find out you country’s minimum payout rate. You can withdraw your cash earnings via PayPal.
Make money by taking online surveys!
Sign up below to learn how!
The frequency of invites varies from once a day up to once a month, depending on your demographics and the type of projects currently available. But you have an option to level up your membership to Super Talker which will then allow you to get more invites—definitely something to look into if you want to maximize your earning potential.
And because they cater to international brands, anyone can earn from Future Talkers regardless of their location. In fact, they currently have 52 countries listed in their website, which is very impressive.
What We Like About Future Talkers:
- They have an impressive company background.
- Registration is absolutely free.
- You get paid in cash with a low minimum payout.
- You can withdraw your earnings via PayPal.
- Their project invites are very detailed and even include an estimate of how long a project will take.
- They send project invites straight to your email so you won’t have to search for available projects on your own.
- Once you qualify for their Super Talkers program, you can receive project invitations as frequently as once a day!
What We Don’t Like About Future Talkers:
- If you’re not a Super Talker, the frequency of getting an invite decreases rapidly to as rare as once a month!
- PayPal’s transaction fee is deducted from your earnings.
- And finally, there’s a maximum payout amount.
A Quick Summary
- Future Talkers is not your usual online survey website. The things you can do with Future Talkers are varied and interesting. You are not restricted to only answering product surveys, unlike other survey sites.
- You won’t be able to choose the projects you receive, though. Because you only get project invitations via email, there is no way to know what type of project you are going to get next and how often you’re going to receive one.
- This is a website to earn extra income. With that being said, this is not the type of survey site which will allow you to earn full-time. This is only an option to earn extra income on the side, especially when the project availability is quite unreliable.
- The payout option is okay. Speaking of income, while it’s great that you always get compensated in cash for each project and that you can withdraw your cash rewards via PayPal, it’s not that great that they have a maximum payout option—which is quite uncommon for websites like this.
Future Talkers vs. Other Survey Sites
Future Talkers is an interesting survey site to take part in, especially for those who are growing tired of the usual survey sites. And since it is part of a reputable company, you won’t have to worry about the website being a scam or not. Another thing which also sets this survey website apart from other survey sites is the fact that they cater to an international crowd and aren’t limited to those who live in the United States.
Finally, since they are working with international brands, chances are, you will be working with the brands and products which really mean a lot to you, and not just some random and anonymous companies. Future Talkers allows you to be a part of those big brands, somehow, as a contributor.
Future Talkers is 100% legit! Their projects are enjoyable, making it fun to earn money. But as we have mentioned above, you really cannot depend on earning from Future Talkers full time. If you’re looking for a survey site to sign up for free where you can earn cash on the side, then Future Talkers just might be the site for you.
If you want to maximize your earnings with Future Talkers, then we really suggest that you sign up for their Super Talker program. In this way, you can participate in more projects as compared to regular members.