Answering surveys might not be the best idea for a past time, but if it’s going to earn you money…then why not, right? Because of this, more and more people from all walks of life are getting into the paid survey trend, which is also why there are a lot of survey sites right now. Some, just popping up out of nowhere, make it difficult to discern the legitimate sites from the scams.
Don’t worry, though, because we are here to help you out. In fact, in this review we are going to take a look at Hagen Sinclair to see if it’s a legitimate survey website. Is it just like one of the regular survey sites out there…or is it actually something more? Let’s find out.
But, before anything else, let us first talk about Hagen Sinclair and what it is. Hagen Sinclair is a market research recruiting website which recruits a variety of people to take part in different research activities. The people they recruit are:
- Different types of consumers from all walks of life;
- Business and medical professionals;
- Artistically inclined people.
According to their website, their organization actually has a soft spot for creative people, because they offer new perspectives which other types of people would most likely miss.
Hagen Sinclair was founded in 2001, making it one of the pioneers in the paid survey industry.
How Does Hagen Sinclair Work?
Hagen Sinclair’s landing page is a bit unconventional compared to other survey websites which we have visited in the past. It tells very little about the website other than the fact that they are a research recruiting company. Links to their other webpages are easily accessible, though, such as their about and contact pages.
If you want to join Hagen Sinclair, simply click on “Participate.” You will then be lead to another page which discusses their recruitment process. You should then click on “Online Form,” in order to be sent to their sign-up page. Once there, you will be asked to answer a number of questions. Your answers will determine the type of research opportunities for which you are most eligible. After registration, you may simply wait for your invite, participate, and reap the rewards.
Here are just some of the different research events waiting for you upon membership:
Make money by taking online surveys!
Sign up below to learn how!
- Online surveys
- Mobile surveys
- Telephone surveys
- Video surveys
- Focus groups
And here are the different ways you can get rewarded:
- Prepaid cards (VISA)
- Charity donations in your name
It is important to note, though, that Hagen Sinclair only accepts members who live in the United States, and that the frequency of the invitations you’ll receive depends on where you are located. Those who live in densely populated areas such as cities, for instance, will most likely get more invites to in-person studies as compared to those who live in other areas.
Invitations to research projects are not very frequent as well. You can get just a few invites a month, or even just several invites a year. But don’t worry, the rewards for each research study in which you participate are really high compared to the earnings you’ll get from other survey sites.
Also, the reward that you are going to receive will depend on the type of commitment that the project will require from you, as well as your level of expertise in the subject based on your profile. You will be informed upfront about the details of your compensation before the start of each project, so there’s no need to worry.
Your reward, if monetary, will be in the form of a check or cash card.
What We Like About Hagen Sinclair:
- Everyone can sign up, from regular consumers to medical professionals.
- Their registration process is easy, fast, and free of charge.
- There are different kinds of rewards, including charity donations.
- There are different types of research projects in which you can get involved. You won’t be answering boring surveys all the time.
- Their reward per completed project is really substantial.
What We Don’t Like About Hagen Sinclair:
- Eligibility is limited to only those who live in the United States.
- Invites are infrequent.
- They send cash rewards in the form of a check, which you will need to process before enjoying your earnings.
- If you’re looking for a survey site which offers cash rewards exclusively, then this is not the survey site for you.
A Quick Summary
- Hagen Sinclair is really something else. It is not your average survey site. Their research opportunities are more varied and interesting, and because of that, the rewards are higher too!
- The opportunity to join a research project is not as frequent as we’d like, though. There are times when you’ll get only several invites in a year.
- But once you do get invited, the rewards that await you are pretty sweet! Hagen Sinclair is one of the highest paying survey sites we have encountered so far.
- However, in the end, this is still just something you should do for extra income. Because there’s no way to predict when you’ll get invited and how often, Hagen Sinclair’s earning opportunities are merely for extra income. To earn on the side, occasionally, whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Hagen Sinclair vs. Other Survey Sites
Hagen Sinclair is definitely one of the most interesting survey sites we have seen so far. They don’t just offer boring surveys like other websites, but actually present their members with a variety of different projects.
As we have mentioned previously, they also pay higher than the average survey site.
While it would be convenient if there was a PayPal option to withdraw earnings, being able to receive your rewards in a cash card or in the form of a charity donation are definitely interesting options which we haven’t seen offered in other survey sites yet.
Finally, Hagen Sinclair is a survey site that seeks to recruit not just the average consumer, but professionals and artists as well. This definitely sets them apart from other survey sites which simply recruit anyone who’d like to join, without a more specific target demographic.
There is no doubt that Hagen Sinclair is 100% legitimate. If you’re a business professional, an artist, or simply someone who would like to share his or her insight with different marketing researchers in order to earn a little extra on the side, then this site is definitely for you. Expect to participate in a variety of research projects, though!