Ipsos i-Say: Quick Review
I-Say is a legit online survey site run by Ipsos, a research firm that was formed in 1975 and has over 15,000 employees in various parts of the world. As far as online market research is concerned, Ipsos i-Say is one of the largest, most trustworthy firms around, with hundreds of thousands of registered members.
Apart from filling in surveys, you will also be able to take or create polls. This allows you to earn i-Say points which you can exchange for real money and other rewards such as gift cards. In this i-Say review, you will read about the reasons why you should join this online research site, and why we consider it to be one of the best onlline survey sites.
How i-Say Works
Just about anyone who is 18 years and older in the US, Canada, and the UK, can join Ipsos i-Say, just like our favorite legit paid survey site, PrizeRebel. It is also available in Germany, France, Finland, Denmark, Canada, Belgium, the Netherlands, and a host of other countries.
Setting up an account to join i-Say is very easy. The process, which takes a few minutes, starts with you being asked some questions. Don’t worry about this as they are nothing but pre-survey questions. Once you are through with providing answers to the qualifying questions, you will be asked to open your email and click on the account activation link.
That should complete the account set-up process. Once you are through with that, you are ready to start participating in i-Say surveys to earn points. Don’t expect product trials from this site, since all they offer are surveys.
How to Earn i-Say Points
As earlier observed, this site doesn’t deal with product downloads and trials. i-Say is simply a site where you can take surveys for money, or other rewards. Depending on the information you provided as part of the registration process, they will send emails to you on the current surveys you qualify for. The other way to know which surveys you can participate in is to log in and choose among the options on your dashboard.
During the registration process, you have an opportunity to earn points by responding to the qualifying questions. Those who don’t qualify get 5 points for participating. To succeed on this platform, you have to be patient as it takes some time before you can find surveys for which you are qualified. Participating in surveys for which you qualify will earn you anything between 45 and 90 points.
But i-Say also offers polls with ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers. By taking these polls you don’t earn any points since they are not surveys. What you will like most about them is the Poll Predictor. You will get an invitation to play the Poll Predictor, after each and every survey you complete. Here, you have an opportunity to predict the percentage of people who will pick the ‘yes’ option. For being close to the actual percentage, you will be awarded ‘chances’ which qualify you to participate in i-Say prize draws.
Although polls and the poll predictor are great detractors while taking surveys, they do not help you earn points. In short, it can be confirmed, in this Ipsos i-Say review, that taking part in surveys is the only way to earn points.
What i-Say Offers You
Once you have signed into i-Say, you will be able to enjoy the following services:
• Paid surveys
This is undoubtedly the best way to earn money on i-Say. In fact, you cannot compare your returns with those you would get elsewhere. What you earn will depend on the number of surveys you qualify for in a day.
• Loyalty program
Every member of Ipsos i-Say qualifies for the loyalty program. The more surveys you participate in, the higher the bonuses you will get. As such, 5 surveys qualify you for 25 points, 15 surveys for 50 points, and 200 surveys for 600 points.
i-Say members are also eligible to participate in a number of contests. That includes a welcome draw into which all new members are entered, where you stand the chance of being one of the 30 winners of $100 every four months. There is also a click draw in which you stand to win 10,000 points. Keep checking and responding to questions on profile updates and you will qualify for this draw.
• Friends invite
Whenever you invite friends to join i-Say, you will be rewarded for it. All you have to do is log into the platform and send them an invite email. You will be rewarded 100 points if the individual lives in your country.
On i-Say, you will find a community of like-minded individuals. Apart from being able to post your own polls, you can respond to those posted here. That can be a welcome relief from the seriousness of the surveys.
How to Make Money on Ipsos i-Say
On i-Say you can take surveys that pay $0.45 on the lower side and $2 on the upper side. Most of the time, the surveys pay $0.90 through the Ipsos i-Say point system. Every point on this platform is worth $0.01. If you want to spend the points, do it on the i-Say reward page.
You can also opt to redeem your points for cash via PayPal. Before you can do that, however, you’ll need to accumulate 1000 points. That means you have $10 in terms of money. Redeeming your i-Say points for real cash can take around 1 to 3 weeks.
After reviewing Ipsos I-say we can confirm that the company has a loyalty program you will not find on any other paid survey sites. Every time you complete a certain number of surveys, you will earn extra points. For example, completing 5 surveys will earn you 25 points, and 10 surveys, 50 points. The maximum reward points come out of 200 surveys which will earn you 600 points, worth $6.
Types of i-Say Rewards and How to Redeem Them
As we said before, 100 i-Say points is worth $1. Once you have accumulated your points, you can redeem them to get different rewards. The following are some of the rewards you should expect:
- 500 points for a Starbucks Card worth $5. Delivery is instant.
- 500 points for a Facebook Game eCard worth $5. Delivery is instant.
- 1,000 points for an Amazon Gift Card worth $10. Delivery is instant.
- 1,500 points for a Target Gift Card worth $15. Delivery is instant.
- 1,530 points for PayPal Funds worth $15. You will have to wait for between 1 and 3 weeks before the money is deposited into your account.
- 2,000 points you an i-Say Choice Visa Prepaid Card. You will have to wait for between 3 and 4 weeks to receive the card.
You may like this survey site too…
In addition, you don’t always have to redeem your points for rewards. You can make donations to organizations such as Doctors without Borders, Nature Conservancy, Habitat for Humanity, and Unicef. Expect to find many more charitable organizations on the Ipsos i-Say platform.
On this platform, you are allowed to redeem 500 points. These you can accumulate by participating in a few surveys for which you qualify, especially if you earn as much as 90 points for each one of them. It is also possible for you to redeem 250 for an entry into sweepstakes that offer prizes such as eGift cards or travel packages. You are allowed only one entry for each sweepstake.
Ipsos i-Say Survey Benefits
• Clean interface. The Ipsos i-Say website is a clean minimalist affair that is now crowded with lots of trial downloads and offers. All you have to deal with are the surveys. For every survey, you get a clear idea of the number of points you are going to earn. You also get to understand how long it will take to complete the survey.
• Offers better rewards than the competition. Ipsos i-Say has a number of great rewards which ensures you find the right one. You have the option of shopping at Target or drink a cup of coffee at Starbucks. If you want, you can get an Amazon Gift Card and use it to buy anything online. For those who want nothing but cash, you should be able to easily get it on Amazon. The more points you have, the less you will need to redeem cash on Amazon. To get $100 you only require 9,600 points.
• The process of signing in for your Ipsos i-Say account is simple and easy. The first requirement is to answer a few questions before confirming your email. With that, you should have your account ready in no time. The next thing is participating in surveys, which is the reason you are here in the first place.
• In this Ipsos i-Say review, it is confirmed that they have a loyalty program for their most dedicated members. You will earn 25 points after 5 surveys, 50 points after 10 surveys, and 600 points after 200 surveys. That should add to the total tally of your total points.
• Ipsos i-Say app. Yes, they have an app. Users of this site have, however, to wait until they are invited to be able to use this app. With that, you have a tool that allows you to participate in surveys while on the go.
• Tech support. Whenever you have any issue, you can talk to the technical support staff to help you with it. The best thing about them is their quick and prompt response. But on the Ipsos i-Say platform, expect very minimal technical difficulties. Not with the friendly and supportive staff.
• Mobile-Friendly. The company’s website is mobile-friendly, which means that you can take on surveys wherever you are right on your mobile device. The mobile version of the website is quite responsive, so you shouldn’t have trouble using it at all.
• It has a highly reliable and experienced company behind it. Ipsos I-Say is run by Ipsos Insight, which is a division of Ipsos. It’s a renowned market research organization that has conducted over six million surveys in more than 100 countries. It’s a trusted and reliable survey company that has been in business for years and is definitely not like some regular sites which are always out to scam unsuspecting individuals.
i-Say Review Conclusion
It is not easy to find an online survey site that pays as well as Ipsos i-Say. That should put any questions on its legitimacy to rest. Considering all the fun and opportunities to make easy money, it is advisable that you stick with Ipsos i-Say.
After all, this company has been in existence for over 30 years and has members in the hundreds of thousands. On this site, you can earn extra cash by referring your friends. The program that enables you to do that is known as the ‘refer a friend program’. For every referral, you will be awarded 100 points of $1.
In this Ipsos i-Say review, it is, therefore, safe to say that it is a legitimate site that enables you to earn money from surveys. But it doesn’t come easy. You have to be very patient for you to start reaping the benefits of this site. Once you sign up for the Ipsos i-Say program you can start earning points by participating in surveys.
Hopefully, you will have a great experience taking surveys as a member of this legit and reliable survey site. So don’t hesitate to sign up and start making some extra cash on the side. Actually, it can be a great side hustle!