MOBROG is one of the many survey sites that advertises themselves as a survey provider that gives you the chance to get some extra compensation for doing surveys on your computer or on-the-go. However, with so many survey sites out there, is this one really able to give you what it says it will? Or is it another site that has a lot of empty promises?
The only way to be sure if it is the right site for you to put your energy into is to learn more about who they are, what they have to offer, and why some people love using it. Let’s take a closer look at this survey option.
This is another favorite survey website like other sites such as OpinionWorld or SurveySpot. It is operated by a German market research company known as Splendid Research GMbH, and because of this international ownership, it is actually available for anyone living in more than 60 different countries. While some survey sites limit membership to just a few countries, that is not the case with this website.
This site does not offer any other paid side gigs to make more money, but there is an opportunity to earn affiliate commissions if you refer someone who signs up. What is more exciting is that it has both an online browser version as well as an app which you can use to take surveys wherever you are at the moment.
Related Reading: GrabPoints Review: Is GrabPoints Legit or a Scam?
How It Works
Now that you know a little bit about the background of MOBROG, let’s learn more about how to sign up for this site and how it works.
First, you’ll need to sign up to create an account. This requires minimal information about you such as your name and email address. Once you have validated your email, you will be able to fill out some information about yourself.
Filling out the background information is essential for making sure that the site can give you the right survey opportunities. The more information that you give, the less likely it is that you will be disqualified from a survey halfway through it.
Some of the topics that they will ask about include:
These are certainly not the only areas, but they are the most thorough sections of background information since many surveys pertain to these fields.
Once you are sent an invitation for a survey or find one that you may be interested in taking, you will usually need to answer a set of pre-qualification questions. You do not get paid for answering these; they simply are asked to ensure you are the right person for the survey. They can take up to five or even ten minutes with no guarantee of payment.
Most surveys on the sites though pay between $0.50 and $3. The exact amount depends on the length, and the company is very honest about how much you will be paid.
To cash out, you must have a PayPal account linked to the same email address that you used to create your account with the website. If you do not have this, you can add another email to your PayPal or create a new account since the only way to cash out is via Paypal. The minimum threshold for cashing out is $4.
- Country diversity: One of the nicest things about MOBROG, when compared to other popular survey websites, is that you can join even if you are not from the USA or another large, consumer-driven country. There are more than 60 countries which are allowed for membership.
- Trustworthy: Some survey sites will claim that their surveys always pay out $5 or more, but when you are on the site, you cannot find those surveys. This is not the case with MOBROG. Instead, they are very honest about what you can expect to make on their website. This is important for anyone who plans to rely on this income.
- Low cashout requirement: While some survey sites require you to have a minimum of $10 to cash out via PayPal, the threshold on this website is very low. Even if you decide you don’t like using this site after a few surveys, you can still easily get paid out for what you have done without needing to continue to use the site.
- Few distractions: One thing that really stands out about MOBROG is that there are no paid offers or other side gigs which can take away from the survey experience. They offer surveys, and that is it. This streamlined approach is refreshing since many survey sites try to get you to do these other tasks as well.
- Limited survey opportunities: It is great that you can join this website from a number of different countries, but not all members will have equal survey opportunities. Depending on which country you live in, you may find that you only have one or two surveys available a week. This is fine if you aren’t in a hurry to make money, but it can be disheartening. Additionally, there is just an overall lower volume of surveys when compared to more prominent survey site names out there.
- Low rates: The rates provided are nothing to write home about. There are very few high dollar survey opportunities, and you probably cannot expect to be able to make more than $3 an hour while doing surveys on this site.
Conclusion: Scam or Legit?
All-in-all, we can definitely say that MOBROG is a legitimate and trustworthy survey website. While they may not have a huge volume of surveys available or pay very much per survey, they do pay out regularly and are very honest about what they can offer you. This site is not a great choice if you are looking for high rates, but you can make a good bit of side money on this site without the distraction of advertising for side gigs that often happens on other sites.
Using MOBROG is a simple way to add a small bit of bonus income to your life!
We’d recommend checking out our top 5 survey panels instead
Use the links below to get the best current sign up offers for each:
(I recommend signing up for a few in one go as offers change regularly, and some of the better sites close their doors often)